..."Rock won't eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them"

martedì 30 agosto 2011

ARSENAL TO SIGN CHU YOUNG PARK

E il primo colpo è arrivato, direttamente dalla Ligue 1 si unisce al gruppo di Wenger il ventiseienne attaccante, e capitano, della Korea del Sud, Chu Young Park. Queste le prime parole del ragazzo di Degau: "I am very honoured and I feel very happy to be at Arsenal. It is a dream to be here and I am really proud to be an Arsenal player. Now I just want to show how good I am and prove myself. In my opinion this is a great club, now I have to show what I can do on the pitch. I will do my best, I will never give up, I will show heart, I will give everything and I hope [the fans] will support me." Qui potrete trovare l'intervista integrale. Anche Arsène, dopo l'ufficialità dell'acquisto, si è espresso positivamente sulle possibilità del ragazzo: "We are delighted to have signed Chu. He will add true quality to our attacking forces and will be a valuable addition to the squad."
Nelle prossime ore ci sarà la possibilità di due nuovi arrivi, sia in difesa che a centrocampo.

Nessun commento: