..."Rock won't eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them"

venerdì 6 agosto 2010

"I AM AN ARSENAL PLAYER"

"I am a professional and I fully understand that it is Arsenal's prerogative not to sell me. I owe a lot to the Club, manager and the fans and I will respect their decision and will now concentrate on the new season ahead with Arsenal. I can assure all the fans that now the negotiations have ended I will be 100 percent focused on playing for Arsenal. I am an Arsenal player and as soon as I step out on to the pitch, that is the only club I will be thinking about. I am looking forward to the start of the season and putting this speculation behind me."


E nel giorno del suo ventisettesimo compleanno, anche Robbin Van Persie crede in questo Arsenal.

Nessun commento: