..."Rock won't eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them"

giovedì 29 settembre 2011

I'D LOVE DERBY CHANCE

"Obviously you aspire to be a part of the squad as much as possible and if I didn't there's something wrong. I know how hard competition is in this team, there are so many quality players in the squad. I'm just going to keep working hard but whether I have staked a claim for a place on Sunday is not for me to decide. All I can do is my best and keep trying to push on from here. It's going to be a massive game. The boys have told me how big a fixture it is. I've seen games before - the 3-3 draw last season - and it looked a fantastic game to be involved in. It's another experience for me, I haven't done it yet. I'm just learning off the boys and I'm hoping I can be involved in that game."

Nessun commento: