..."Rock won't eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them"

lunedì 26 settembre 2011

THANKS CAPTAIN

"He [the boss] told me, he said: 'I am confident you can do it, I am 100 per cent sure you will do well. Don't focus on scoring goals because they will come and play your game as you always used to play. Don't try to change your game and think of yourself as a striker only. You are more than that now."
(Robin van Persie)
"I have a couple of favourites. Obviously my first-ever goal against Manchester City in the Carling Cup because that is where everything started. That was special. It was an easy tap-in but it meant the world to me when it happened."
(Robin van Persie)
"He likes to come deep and he likes to turn up, up front. Don't make me make a comparison with Messi but it is just that positional-wise he is not really like the real centre forward. When you look at his movement around the box it is very intelligent because he goes on the diagonal runs very well. He has a short backlift for his size and I always thought that because his first touch is so good in a small space he can make a difference."
(Arsène Wenger)
"Robin has matured from the boy who was a little bit emotionally impulsive when he arrived to the guy he is today. t was difficult to predict but he is intelligent, he speaks his mind and you can talk to him as well. He takes advice and overall he has developed very well."
(Arsène Wenger)

Nessun commento: